Monday, November 12, 2012

Assassin's Creed III Review

As my first blog post, I want to share a game that i have recently played. Now, I don't play a lot of video games, but i do enjoy them quite a bit. The most recent that i have played is Assassin's Creed III. Now I haven't played Assassin's Creed before except for just watching other people play but this is the first time I have actually got into it and played it. I am around 15% done with the campaign and I have been playing as Conner for a little while. It is quite fun going around hunting animals with your hatchet and bow, but I think it quite funny when it shows the scene he skins an animal that it just shows him stabbing it with quite a lot of force. One other thing, after he skins the animal, he leaves the carcass behind instead of using everything from it like a Native American would do.
Even though there are some "realistic" problems with this game, it's not big enough to dislike it. The graphics on this game are pretty good, but about average, which is explainable. The reason Assassin's Creed doesn't have as good of graphics as other third person action/adventure games is because it has such an open game area/map style. Basically you can do whatever you want for example; killing British Soldiers, scaling walls, buildings and towers, stealing and pick pocketing people, and all of the side missions like playing small games, and interacting with people and animals. To me, i'm glad i bought this game and it's worth it, so if you haven't played it and want to, then it won't be a waste of time.

1 comment:

  1. Cool game, i also don't play much assassin's creed but it is fun once in a while.

    ReplyDelete