Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bloons TD5

http://ninjakiwi.com/Games/Tower-Defense/Play/Bloons-Tower-Defense-5.html
     When I come home from work, I play a few video games on the computer just to relieve my stress and kinda relax. I play many kinds of games.  I really  like word games, tower defense games.  The key is that I like games that I don't have to think too  much to play.

       I am partial to  the Bloons tower defense games.  There doesn't seem too much on the outset, it requires  a little strategy in placing your monkey towers. I honestly don't know why I like it so much.  I don't really get bored with the more advanced levels.  My mind has a chance to unwind after a difficult day at work. I have to choose carefully where to place the towers.  In addition, the choice of tower can determine whether I can even complete the level. I can save a game at every level so I don't have to remember where to place a particular tower.

       Honestly, I haven't played it for awhile, but it is fun to check out the latest screens and newest towers.  There is a daily challenge or special mission you can also try.   There are videos on YouTube to help get through certain screens.  This has been helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment