Sunday, January 6, 2013

Uncharted, Golden Abyss

Probably one of the best only Play Station games is the Uncharted series. One thing about me is i don't mind to play these games, but i would rather watch someone else play them and me watch. I like doing this because it is almost like watching a movie but with some interactions. For a Christmas gift, I received a PS Vita. So basically what i did was i bought PS Plus for 3 months and i got Uncharted Golden Abyss for free. The only bad thing is that i have Uncharted for only three months. Well, this game was basically the same stuff as the other three for the PS3 except this one is for PS Vita only. As usual, i got hooked on the treasure hunting story with Drake's epic lunges and great graphics. While the graphics on this game was good, it wasn't as good as a PS3 Uncharted game. This is understandable because it is a handheld portable device. Because of this, the graphics are extremely good. now it seems to me that drake never gets the treasure and but he does get alot of those small treasures that are hidden away and a thrill to find. One disappointment in this game for me was the literal tons of gold that he couldn't have because it had radiation in it. I beat this game in roughly 10-15 hours give or take a few (i wasn't really counting). It was quite interesting as all these games are. Because this game is made by Sony, you won't find it for Xbox or Wii. Although this game is fun it's really hard, for me at least, to find all the treasures and get all the achievements. I probably have half of the achievements and treasures. You will most likely have to play this game through several times, and make some internet searches to find all the treasures and get all the achievements.

No comments:

Post a Comment